金钱 250 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-9-26
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-30 08:21  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
7l70A3OFoD

??
Text / Chart reporter Dong Shijie
If you are not impulsive, and then two months, 26-year-old division (a pseudonym, Stone City people) going to be a groom. However, because the impulse, he brandished a knife to the stepmother's life, but also ruined his own happiness.
Yesterday, the Xinhua Public Security Bureau officially released, August 6, with a knife to kill the stepmother suspect gave himself a small division.
Wedding approaching
Stepmother son stabbed Mito
August 2nd night in a hotel in the capital among a pack of Red Star Street, the very fact that the public together with her husband and friends for dinner, the waiter just end the first four dishes, when suddenly the door between the package is opened, rushed into a second fifteen-year-old young man. After the door, the young man on the dispute with the very fact that up: "I got married, why do not you agree with my real mother come?"
To those who are very fact stepson small division, National Day, he was going to get married, ask a friend to dinner precisely to his marriage. Ms. Zhang's husband Faced with this dilemma, one side is remarried his wife, while the son, he did not know who advised. Just then, a small division suddenly withdrawn from the body of a knife, even rolling back alignment stepmother Mito, then escaped between packages.
Ms. Zhang fell to the ground bleeding profusely, we are busy divvying up the injured to the hospital for treatment, someone hit 110 alarm call.
Day 22 am, Xinhua branch of Interpol five squadrons received the report, the squadron leader Li Yanbin led the police rushed to the scene. According blood flow judge, the injured could be hurt vital parts, on-site and did not find the murder weapon. Soon, news came from the hospital, the victim died from the very fact.
Remorse
Three days later gave himself up
What is the reason, causing heinous murderer to a knife attack in a public place? Following what is between the child and stepmother hatred? Brandished a knife to the point that it? Police learned that the suspect's family is rather special, is remarried families. "Eleven" will be the wedding day of great rejoicing small division, in order to give him to do a decent wedding, stepmother very fact that painstaking efforts, while decorating their own homes, while the purchase of furniture and other wedding necessities. Seeing the wedding approaching day by day, relatives and friends are also notified, small division has proposed a way to make stepmother unacceptable conditions: wedding day, the birth mother to make the scene to witness this beautiful moment. This allows very fact very embarrassing, two therefore wrangling.
Understand the above situation, the task force police to take capitulate and chase handed measures to increase the suspect's arrest and a small division capitulate efforts.
Aug. 6 pm, a small division accompanied by his family surrendered to Interpol five squadrons, the truth. In the interrogation room, a small division shed tears of remorse, that the first sentence is: I'm sorry stepmother, father, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my fiancee ......
Father married to stepmother
Mother-child relationship increasingly strained
August 7, the Xinhua branch of Interpol five squadrons of the interrogation room, the reporter saw the suspects face tears small division. According to his account, in his six-year-old, the parents divorced, her stepmother went into the house. In the eyes of a small division, stepmother is the legendary "cruel stepmother", she only good for her own daughter, what is good, but good sister gave keep, and their very few new clothes . From small to large in the depths of his heart has been a surge of resentment difficult to vent. "Maybe is this hate, prompted me brandished a knife ......" Little Master said, from primary school began to boarding school, at that time he is more eager mother's love, "My hands are rarely even pull stepmother, But these years also no problem, the greater the age, the more they want biological mother, "described a small division. "After the mother and father divorced, life is bitter, no source of income, rent a house to live alone ......"
With age, a small division of work, his contact with the mother closer. In order to feed the mother, took out half of his monthly salary to live frugally mother. Small division of wedding scheduled National Day, a person to discuss a grand wedding to do this please friend one less. Small division made wedding ideas to bow down to the mother,aire max one femme nike air max bleu, but was strongly opposed stepmother, several referrals unsatisfying.
2 August evening, a small division of drink to a supermarket to buy Zhao Tuo Road, going home Cesi melon fruit knife, way back, the door of a hotel in the Red Street found his father's car, he saw his father, stepmother a few people in the package room for dinner, they rushed to find a package room stepmother theory.
"From the stepmother's eyes, I read out of the contempt and resentment, wanted a knife stabbed her, the hospital a few days, my marriage also passed ......" little teacher explained the day's impulses. In spite of his father tried to stop, Mito down, stepmother fell to the ground, the crowd chaos, a small division took the opportunity to escape the hotel. After the incident, he did not dare tell the mother and fiancee, a person to escape the police chase, camped, suffered terribly. Two days later, he learned that the stepmother was rescued after news of the death of the invalid, about regret, then remembered the stepmother is good for him, but it was too late.
Just think of the former detainees
A better solution
August 7, until the suspect was detained small division, he thought of a better solution to the problem. He said: "I blame the impulse not for the sake of loved ones, if possible, my wedding could run twice, once worshiped stepmother, thanks to another mother, so do not make life difficult for my father, I will not have to now point ...... "
Police remind the public, especially single parents, families with children restructuring, forgiving heart want to treat everyone, failing to consider two aspects can not wear colored glasses to look stepfather (mother) and their children. To correctly understand the choice of parents or stepparents, mutual tolerance, can not rely on force to resolve, or they will regret for life. Another Police also remind parent, restructuring the family, be sure to pay attention to their children's education, because it is not enough to live comfortably spoiled children need, but an enjoyable affection. Remind busy parents who try to give their children a happy stay "nest" rather than daunting shell.

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-17 20:21