帖子 1
威望 5 点
金钱 30 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-10-9
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-10 08:21  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
"You took no identity."

Zhang Yun, male, Han nationality,http://www.jyxgzx.com:8080/read.php?tid=3426099, born June 12, 1987, aged 26, Liling, CPC member, a college graduate.
December 2004 from Hunan enlist in the army (Yunnan Provincial People's Armed Police Corps detachment first served),abercrombie pas cher, in December 2009 in order to participate as police sergeant outstanding recruiting class training system reform orientation training exam admitted to Yunnan Police Officer Academy, July 2011 after graduating from the Police Academy in Yunnan Public Security Bureau Mans assigned to work.
North of the city police Criminal Investigation Squadron born former scout,abercrombie outlet, two police sergeant, had been awarded the outstanding intern, an outstanding member, won the "Special Contribution Award" at the 26th World University Games security work.
Zhang Yun, a sharp knife pierce the chest, a 26-year-old's life gone before, one should have a happy Mother's Day, since the pain has become memories.
At 4:50 on May 11, north of the city Public Security Bureau police station Mans Zhang Yun way home from work in the early morning suspicious criminals, this has been traveling by car in the direction of his home turned back. Just when Zhang Yun of motorcycle theft suspects were interrogated Zhaosheng Yun,woolrich donna, Zhao Shengyun raised his knife.
Zhang Yun, this has not yet married, in the eyes of my colleagues always smiling young man, so left his parents, comrades. The suspects Zhao Shengyun in the incident 23 hours after the arrest.
From the establishment of a task force to arrest the reporter tracking of the hunt. Last night, the public security authorities informed Dehong this from intentional homicide.
110 received a police warning: I was stabbed
At 4:56 on May 11, Mans Public Security Bureau command center received a report, said: "I was north of the city police station, Zhang Yun, was stabbed near Mans Square now ......" Alarm, "110" Police rushed to the site of the incident, but this time Zhang Yun down in a pool of blood, has died.
lying quiet a hot pot restaurant door, his chest, cheeks and clothes, bright red blood is very harsh. Not far away from him, but also a piece of blood, as well as a pair of handcuffs, one was red with blood dagger, a bottle of Red Bull filled bags.
After receiving the report, the Public Security Bureau to quickly launch Mans "public security organs cracked Dehong Prefecture of major criminal cases '8 + 4' working mechanism", Dehong Prefecture Public Security Bureau Ma Wen made "quickly set up a task force and deal with the aftermath." arrangement. Dehong Yue, deputy director of the Public Security Bureau after receiving the report, the rate of steel state Bureau of Criminal Investigation and technical personnel rushed to the scene.
It is understood that the recent result of Dehong Prefecture and the Public Security Bureau is conducting Mans special action to combat gambling, Zhang Yun were deployed to participate in investigation work. At 4:40 on May 11, has been a continuous overtime two nights after work, Zhang Yun, a casual Mans driving an electric motorcycle to leave the Public Security Bureau returns gardener district residence, just 15 minutes later, the Public Security Bureau command center received Mans to his alarm.
Left behind in the field of identity pull suspects
After careful inquest,http://www.gamedesire.com/player/yrthgsg2f/blog, tune to see surveillance video, as well as forensic examination, police preliminary judgment,http://www.gamedesire.com/player/ghrtuyh2w4/blog, Zhang Yun was on his way home may find suspicious criminal act decisively to stop, but was stabbed in the chest by criminals. Upon examination, stabbed Zhang Yun died of heart rupture.
Yunnan Public Security Bureau as special cases to be handled this case. Assistant to the governor, the provincial Public Security Minister Yang Jiawu, Dehong Zhouweishuji Lei,louboutin pas cher, Dehong Prefecture deputy governor Gongjing Zheng, Dehong Standing Committee, Political Committee Secretary Guo Zhide, Dehong Standing Committee, Municipal Mans secretary Chen Jin, Yu Zhuang Mans Changsha city leaders to make "must work hard to solve the case, confessed to the masses Mans, confessed to the expense of the police family," the instructions.
Dehong Mans public security organs and held several case analysis will be. At the scene, police found the information to a name as "Zhao Shengyun" identity. Zhaosheng Yun, male, aged 39, before the village,http://bbs.yunos.com/read.php?spm=0.0.0.0.ox9hco&tid=263230795/read.php?tid=263230795&uid=1738509684&ds=1&toread=1,scarpe hogan, Shanxi wuzhai County. In addition, the site also found three cigarette butts, blood and three hairs and other physical evidence.
Thousands of people visited the task force,http://absolutelyrelative.com.au/armyBB/showthread.php?tid=2752, the investigation hundreds of clues found Zhao Shengyun Mans may be hiding in the city 30 kilometers away from the cover to put the town.
May 12, a large network opened.
Watch? Arrest
More than 40 police depart take aim 8 hotels
At 0:00 on May 12, ready to attack from various quarters Mans team began to put together cover. Manhunt identified as the focus of the town's eight Zhefang Hotel.
2:00,hollister, cover enlarged dark streets, more than 40 police quietly close the first hotel. Police called the hotel owner phone,scarpe hogan,http://www.inomni.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&userid=140038, quietly open the door to let the boss. In addition to staying downstairs police,http://tonydog518.lauraonline.net/read.php?tid=1999055, other police quickly rushed to the hotel floors, on the stairs and escape routes can be controlled. Then each layer is responsible for the police knocked on the door in teams of three or more investigation.
"Open the door, police rounds."
"Turn on the light, show me ID."
The hands of the police carrying rejection stick, or preparing to pull out, each room is prepared to deal with the investigation of a variety of preparedness.
"You have to pay attention to safety, in addition to the murder suspect because the investigation, there may be other criminals." A police remind all the way to the accompanying reporters.
2:10, the first hotel in the investigation into the third floor of a room, a room suddenly heard shouts, the police quickly control room personnel. But by asking guests to understand what happens because it cried out.
The first family had no harvest, the police quietly out of the hotel towards the second start.
On a dark street,hogan outlet, and occasionally heard the sound of a cough a few times, as well as police whispered discussions, flashlight light is particularly dazzling.
Finally, the delay in the first floor room door
The second hotel is still no harvest, police and towards third start.
After the next three searches, still do not have any information, searching for the last two teams towards the hotel. "If these two do not, then we should delay the detection of cases." One police said.
The last two hotels for just a wall, searching for the same time.
In the hotel company called "new hotel", and more than 10 police were checked from top to bottom on each floor. The first floor has three rooms, two of them soon after the police knocked on the door to open the door for inspection, but the last one has as yet unopened.
"Open the door, police rounds, please with what." Mans Public Security Bureau police deputy brigade commander mussels Sung Chi said.
The house did not respond. Mussels Sung Chi wonder, then,hogan, through his viewing window and asked the hotel staff to determine which is home to people.
Mussels Sung Chi and other police knocked on the door again, their clenched hands and equipment.
The door opened. A bare-chested man head down to open the door, and then turn back sitting on the bed, looking down wearing shoes and socks, do not put the edge with a pair of red shoes insoles and a bunch of clothes in pockets.
The other one looked police shouting "no action"
"At first glance the door, I saw his pants and felt somewhat similar surveillance captured." After the mussels Chong Zhi Shi recalled: "In the examination of the room items, a red bag also filled with a similar color and video clothes.. "
When mussels Sung Chi-room items to be checked,http://brookearcher.com/?p=70192, the deputy police chief Li Ling Mans and several police on the edge watching.
"What's your name?"
Man muttered an inaudible that name.
"Which of your home."
"Northeast."
"You took no identity."
"I did not take."
Dialogue process, the man has not looked up. Police saw the men left significant scars on his face.
"I let him looked up, almost certain to take is to monitor suspects." Mussels Sung Chi shouted "no action", several police swarm. In this case,air jordan homme, the investigation of the second floor of the hotel Mans Public Security Bureau police battalion Zhang Jie hear the sound of the first floor, upstairs ran down, the men beat together. "I know why we should pay attention to you?"
"I know." The man said feebly.
"Why?"
"Beat." After police repeatedly asked the man whispered such a sentence.
"Who is playing?"
Men no longer speak.
After a simple inquiry, which can determine the man is the suspect Zhao Shengyun. This time is 3:27, from Zhang Yun killed nearly 23 hours.
■ trial
Thieves was stabbed police interrogated the fight
Yesterday 5:30, the suspect was brought back Mans Public Security Bureau. Under questioning, the suspect Zhao Shengyun confession of the crime. Meanwhile, the technical department of the public security organs extracted from biological evidence examination site, identified as  the left, extracted blood on their clothes after being tested for Zhang Yun stay.
Zhao Shengyun confessed, May 11 morning, it is within a residential area Longling theft a "Grand Canal" 110 motorcycle fled after Mans ready to fence, wide road when passing through the lower section, he parked the car at the roadside , are want to go fence, who knows Zhang Yun was found.
"Zhang Yun is the criminal investigation police, very sharp, he immediately Liangmingshenfen, to produce documents for questioning." Penning at last night's news briefing, said Zhao Shengyun confessed that their conduct revolt and attempted to flee, and Zhang Yun occurred Wrestling. Subsequently, Zhao Shengyun knife crazy after the assassination of Zhang Yun fled the scene.
Yesterday afternoon, Zhang Yun's parents and 16 relatives and friends came to Mans, the Public Security Bureau in Mans. Zhang Yun's father, roll up our sleeves roots,abercrombie france, trying to make myself not to cry, Zhang mother distraught, mental near collapse.
Mans City Changsha Yu Chuang Zhang Yun's parents and friends were appease. To them briefly describes the incident. It is understood that rehabilitation work is in progress, the recent memorial service will be held Zhang Yun.
■ Remembrance
"Courtesy of you, all the way."
Zhang Yun, north of the city where the police forensic team captain Yang Fei told reporters that 26-year-old Zhang Yun Hunan, in September 2011 came Mans Public Security Bureau. "His family is more difficult to build a house of his home last year to the family twenty thousand, usually he does not drink or smoke, life is very frugal."
"Polite,woolrich donna, diligent, careful." This is a Yang Fei Zhang Yun impression, "he very careful handling, seriously, come more than a year to become expert in handling the case." Only now, the good comrades never left him.
"Case broke, people have been arrested, and I have no sense of excitement, but he is my brother away from me forever, I always felt his presence as in a dream, go silent, you are always in my heart, brothers! "Yang Fei said in microblogging.
Zhang Yun in that sacrifice after another colleague in the micro-Bo wrote, "I leave home, heard the news this morning, I heard your name, not on the number, then see your photos only know it's you. smaller than my comrades, I remember the first time you come to the office stamp, standing in the doorway and called 'report', I thought to myself, 'is certainly new police, respectful', but then every time you come seal are like this, sometimes to help me get to send official seal. young, earnest, courtesy of you, all the way. "
Pan Linhu

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-15 17:44