帖子 17
威望 85 点
金钱 350 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-10-9
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-17 14:32  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
YfG6Ckp4ru

"In front of her face, opening a lot of words I am sorry, but from the heart, I have been a disgrace to her." 53-year-old man Wuhu Wu Yue said that this decade he has been living in guilt and happiness the. Fifteen years ago, because of an affair, he left his wife Kong Delin; later jailed for the crime because he entered the detention center, less than a year in custody, was bailed out due to illness, fall into the situation unattended for This he even had dinner.
In his desperation, when Kong Delin took him without hesitation, that take care of that decade. Faced with her ex-husband's guilt, 49-year-old Kong Delin very lightly, "After all, we used to be husband and wife, 1st couple hundred days grace, nobody can see him in trouble."
Ten years of marriage, they Laoyanfenfei
Mirror Lake District in Wuhu City, North Gate Street Chun-liang in the community Hairun district, home to a special family of three "home." 53-year-old man Wu Yue years has been afflicted by severe rheumatism, bone and joint hands already bending daily needs crutches, the hostess called Kong Delin, 49 years old, tall and thin, usually always wears a black-rimmed glasses.
20 years ago, the two were acquaintances, and soon married. At that time, Wu Yue, a sewing machine factory in Wuhu do fitters, Kong Delin is knitting of a Packers, life is calm and sweet. 1990, Wu Yue on the street, rented a facade, dedicated to selling sewing machines and accessories, Kong Delin also quit her job, the couple together RBI business.
Wu Yue astute, very wide network of people,slROq7O8xI, to start the business to have a duck. A few years later, their assets more than a million. To the outsider, this couple too enviable of.
However, business is fire, trouble will come, Wu Yue had extramarital affairs. Kong Delin can tolerate her husband's hot temper, but when his extramarital affairs also made known, Kong Delin can not continue to endure,woolrich giacconi, after heartbroken, she decided to divorce. In 1996, the two married in the tenth year, the two official Laoyanfenfei.
Ex-husband trapped, she decisively Helping Hand
After a divorce, Wu Yue day also entered another phase. 2001, involving the production and sale of fake and shoddy products crimes, Wu Yue was sentenced. Then everything changed, originally thought reliable lover away from him, his son was picked up by raising Kong Delin, the family began to him indifferent.
In 2002,ssoj2JOuq7, after ten months in custody at the detention center, Wu Yue was bailed out, Wu Yue recalled because then his body out of the question. He had suffered from severe rheumatoid arthritis, often high fever, joint starts to deform. Originally masculine men gradually become slovenly. Soon,[url=http://bbs.herongtianxia.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=26769][/url], only in his early forties, he will lose the ability to work.
"At that time I could not find out the work, of no fixed abode." For this reason, because there is no source of income, Wu Yue was begging on the streets, wandering that time so he was very desperate. At this time, Kong Delin promptly appeared.
After learning of the plight of her ex-husband, she did not say anything, the first time lent a helping hand. Her ex-husband to his own home, money give him medical treatment, taking care of him. 2008, Wu Yue sudden illness, the doctor shouted thanks  home, only turned the corner.
Love has nothing to do to take care of sick ex-husband
"Are divorced, you still control him why ah?" Kong Delin take care of her ex-husband at the time, suffered a variety of puzzling and criticism. Every time this time, Kong Delin is always a faint smile, "after all, is a husband and wife, I can not watch him die."
"If I choose to take care of him again, Zaikuzailei, will not give up." In her mind, he regrets the time to take care of her ex-husband, is hoping that his young son had a full house, then do not go on the wrong track. So that she was pleased that his son now has more than twenty years old, has been doing some service work in the community.
"I have a bad temper, but also now often get angry, but I'm a disgrace to her heart." Wu Yue said that his ex-wife gave him a second chance at life, he will never forget her kindness.
To compensate for his ex-wife owe, Wu Yue is now learning to cook, laundry, just the violent temper has been unable to change. In May 2010, he made the decision after death, etc., remains unpaid will be donated to medical institutions.
Turning to the future, Wu Yue said that to maintain between the two is the family, "If she find a suitable person, I would choose to leave." Arrayed with a bouquet of roses on the living room table, it is Valentine's Day this year, when he gave his ex-wife's gift, "know twenty years, for the first time to send her something."
The reporter Fang Jiawei

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-15 20:02