帖子 27
威望 135 点
金钱 550 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-9-25
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-8 01:34  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
the reporter did not enter into their pages

"Let my mother now." Li-Wei Kuo commissioned mother as an agent, Li-Wei Kuo Full Court asked whether the mother arrived at the scene. At this time, is on the middle row of the first trial sets a seat to stand up a woman, she took off the mask, said:. "My mother is a Li-Wei Kuo," Li-Wei Kuo mother appeared, causing a commotion under the court, since the incident , Li-Wei Kuo mother never appeared in public before. Before the trial she had arrived on the scene,http://www.bengfa.wang/home.php?mod=space&uid=万众海浪论坛04, wearing masks, have not been identified.
The judge asked Li-Wei Kuo mother left the phone, just as she did not know how to do, one wearing glasses young woman wearing a blue jacket stood out, she is Li-Wei Kuo sister, she gave the Full Court left a cell phone number.
Trial, when Li-Wei Kuo statement to the court, his mother cried, tears the masks are soaked. The trial has not yet ended, Li-Wei Kuo's mother could not bear it, they come out from the court, walked constantly retching, the body constantly twitching, relatives accompanying them, at the door of the court kept stroking her chest.
Look away from the court when the two families
The trial judge adjourned the trial court, when the bailiff brought out when the Li-Wei Kuo, Li-Wei Kuo slowly turn back, eyes calm and somewhat helpless. Li-Wei Kuo myopic eyes, eyes screwed up can only look in the gallery, to see whether the mother was at the scene to see where his family sat. Since Li-Wei Kuo's mother left early, he did not see eye to sweep a circle, looked straight at the gallery out of court.
Out of court at the moment, Li-Wei Kuo is still to make a final glimpse of the gallery, Li-Wei Kuo saw his relatives, my aunt, my sister also got up and looked at him, Li-Wei Kuo seems to have anything to say, but I hesitated a moment,woolrich outlet online italia, then along with the bailiff out of court.
Civil claims 66 million yuan
In court, the victim's father, Zhao Yan Zhao Limin, Sun Aihua mother as an incidental civil plaintiff, filed an incidental civil action to Changchun City Intermediate People's Court, the request of the defendant Zhao Yan Li-Wei Kuo compensation 256,589 yuan compensation for death, funeral expenses 11,743 yuan , dependents living expenses 389,162 yuan, transportation costs 500 yuan, a total of 657,994 yuan.
Furthermore, an additional 4,500 yuan plaintiffs 'lawyers in court attorneys' fees, requirements shall be borne by the defendant. A total of 662,494 yuan.
Li-Wei Kuo is willing to make every effort to compensate the families of Zhao family
After the trial, the reporter interviewed Li-Wei Kuo's mother (hereinafter referred to as Guo mother).
Reporter: Now living conditions like?
Guo mother: often awakened in his sleep, and sometimes think the child will cry meal. Relatives and friends these days are with me, but still feel like the sky is falling the same.
Reporter: What are the expectations of the ultimate penalty?
Guo mother: the child with such an extreme way deal with the problem is wrong, but things have happened,http://learningnetwork.childrensfoodtrust.org.uk/login/index.php?item/create_form/1, or hope to stay a child a life. My child is a boy, but murder is wrong, and wants the court to leniency.
Reporter: Do you agitated in court.
Guo mother: the child was brought out to see me cry, tears DC, the trial is not over, I went out, there were only feel chest tightness, nausea, I have a history of heart disease.
Reporter: the other party civil claims, What do you think?
Guo mother: home no source of income, and the money raised by the other side, it is very difficult, but will make every effort to compensate the families of victims.
Zhao Yan Zhao Yan told the parents brought the family video
9 am yesterday, 45 minutes, Sun Aihua Zhao Yan's mother who came to the courtroom in their relatives. Sun Aihua complexion than Zhao Yan has just killed a lot better, but the spirit is still very trance. Reporter approached her, said: "! Zhao Yan injustice ah" "? Aunt recently okay,http://www.0597link.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=53900," Sun Aihua Somewhat taken aback, the reporter's hand clenched,http://www.xiongdeng.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=561183, tears streaming down immediately, and then anything can not go on a.
Calm for a while, Sun Aihua, said she and her husband Zhao Limin New Year Zhao Yan aunt's house over in three days,http://gxyingde.good421.chinaw3.com.cn/news/html/?29213.html, "when a person I want to cry, but afraid to let them see that they saw it, I knew I wanted to Zhao Yan the! "Sun Aihua said. Yesterday around 6:00, Sun Aihua got up, before coming to court to worry about the body can not stand, but also eat some medicine.
Sun Aihua said that this year she was 48 years old, Zhao Yan after the accident will suffer too much, the body as before, it has not to go to work. Previous workers gave her a puppy with her. Zhao Limin back to the original unit to work, when the New Year break for a few days, life seems to have returned to the original track, but Zhao Yan never come back. Sun Aihua, said Zhao Yan's ashes are scattered to the funeral on the same day in the Songhua River. Speaking of which, when Sun Aihua inflamed eyes tears come again.
Sun Aihua said, before she heard Zhao Yan said the students will have a video to snore while sleeping him online, when she also Quanguo Zhao Yan and students do not pay too much attention. Later, she heard someone say, Li-Wei Kuo Zhao research will not only grunts to the web, but also pass a piece of Zhao Yan photos, Sun Aihua, said: "!. Who experience this thing does not get angry ah possible after the accident, two people point altercation occurred."
Social repercussions of students do not want to mention the matter
Yesterday afternoon, the reporter went to the Jilin Agricultural University, again, on the 17th in front of the apartment and stood waiting for snow removal lot of students. 413 bedroom door seals have been removed, reporter knocked on the door no one was inside the house to respond. Neighboring dormitory students, said seal 413 bedroom door to the crime scene when police tear. This is the name of the students said that these days he came back and did not see 413 people out of the bedroom, the bedroom, and no one heard of Li-Wei Kuo's case has been hearing. Then the students would never say anything. Several adjacent bedroom with 413 students in the same bedroom reluctant to talk too much about it. Subsequently, the reporter went to Li-Wei Kuo roommate now living bedroom apartment on the 3rd 154, close to the printed "Apartment Service Center seal" on the seals on the 154 bedroom door.
"Agricultural murder"
Into a network Keywords
Now, "Ambassador murder" has become Baidu search keywords on Baidu can find about 9710 related pages, including Xinhua, including a number of media have reported the national news events. Yesterday, as the hall where Zhao online research site for system maintenance, the reporter did not enter into their pages, but it was observed that a few days ago, there are still many students to Zhao Yan Zhao this online study hall to express their grief.
[Focus] cases
No application for psychiatric examination
"Although the altercation happened between us, but never manipulated." Li-Wei Kuo said he not only did not manipulated and Zhao Yan, and Zhao Yan scolded him when he has never talked back. Li-Wei Kuo said he did not want to expand its influence, I feel so very good. It is understood that Li-Wei Kuo does not have any criminal record of misdeeds and other bad records,http://www.yiluyouai.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52746, who knew him say he is introverted and calm person.
Earlier media reports said Li-Wei Kuo's mother has said that junior high school when his son was insane,http://www.hanw.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=157159, it came in a small clinic medicine Huinan eat, and after a long time has been the sound can not afford. To this end, the family believes Li-Wei Kuo spirit may have a problem, you want to do a psychiatric evaluation,http://www.bbs.fontainedejade.be/home.php?mod=space&uid=180101, for commutation opportunities. Yesterday, Li-Wei Kuo's attorney, Jilin Ji large Lawyer Guo Dongsheng said: "Because there is no family history of mental illness Li-Wei Kuo home, so there is no need to be a psychiatric assessment."
Voluntarily surrendered themselves to save their lives?
Guo Dongsheng lawyers believe that after committing the crime, Li-Wei Kuo called the police himself sitting on the bed, the scene when the police investigation, he took the initiative to admit that he had killed a man. According to "criminal law" provides a series of actions in line with Li-Wei Kuo surrendered features. According to "criminal law" provides for the surrender of criminals, can be given a lighter or mitigated punishment. Legal sources said that if the court considers Li-Wei Kuo has voluntarily surrendered themselves, may not be sentenced to death immediately.
Lawyer accused the school has the responsibility
Guo Dongsheng said in defense of views: Li-Wei Kuo murder case of dispute caused by the Department of the students, the incident is in the school dormitory, there is a lack of management of the school phenomenon. He believes the defendant to kill, which is the main reason for their own reasons, but they are also at the university can not shirk responsibility. First, school teachers did not discover the contradiction between the defendant and the victim. The accused snoring video to school online, and did not cause the slightest attention to the school authorities, undoubtedly exacerbated contradictions planted the roots. Second, the schools are not doing their compulsory education management. The victim and the defendant is a junior at the school dorm not concentrate on their studies, but to play the game addictive. He hoped that through this case, the school should reflect on each student should be serious and responsible, to avoid a repeat of such a tragedy again. (This edition reporter Wei Xuan painted Assistant Reporter intern reporter at the source of life fee volunteer / Wen Shi Zhongwei / photo)

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-1 22:13