威望 40 点
金钱 170 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-9-18
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-19 16:26  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
s3c9I9oecK

□ correspondent, chief reporter Zhang Zhili Liu Changqing text
July of this year, eight-year-old brother suffering from aplastic anemia; early August, when 14-year-old sister to the hospital to visit his brother, burst cervical nerve tumor flat curve, danger paraplegic. Meanwhile two children was seriously ill, the child's parents under the economic burden, made a difficult choice: Let the 8-year-old son home from the hospital, so that 14-year-old daughter to a Beijing hospital. Parents no choice, affects folks heart. September 9, in order to save this lady brother, Anyang County Cui Town Tosoh Zhongmacun hundreds of villagers took to the streets, donations for the unfortunate families.
Just seriously ill brother
Sister also had the A & E
"Two children onset time was less than a month." September 9, the child's mother Fengsheng Yun tearfully told reporters that she and her husband Zhang Qinghai duo rely on hard work to get by, supporting the ordinary and happy home. However, bad luck targeting a pair of lively children.
"July 14, I found that children who appeared purple patches." Fengsheng Yun said she and her husband took their son to Anyang City People's Hospital ETHNIC examination, actually find his son suffering from aplastic anemia. Children immediately arrange hospital hospitalized, two weeks spent on medical expenses over 20,000 yuan.
August 7, sister Zhang Jing Yu car came to Anyang, went to visit his brother. "I feel just off leg, lift it up." Zhang Jing Yu said in a letter for help, then she found herself hands can not write, can not lift the leg. Family sent her to the hospital. She was found cervical nerve tumor flat song, you need to take immediate measures for treatment, otherwise it will cause the child paraplegic.
August 10, Zhang Jing Yu was sent to a Beijing hospital. "But, in order to cure disease children need 150,000 yuan to 200,000 yuan." Fengsheng Yun said, but this time the home of the money has been depleted.
All parents heartstrings save save brother or sister
"Give my brother to see a doctor, they have no money to save her sister. Saved my sister, you have to give up one, let his brother was discharged." Fengsheng Yun said she and her husband face of this dilemma, the relative cry, I do not know what to do. Suffering in pain after midnight,  and her husband made a choice: to save her sister.
"Palm back of the hand are the meat, but things are priorities." Fengsheng Yun explained that the treatment of choice would let my sister, because of her serious condition, currently living can not take care of themselves. And his son is suffering from aplastic anemia, is a chronic disease, you can temporarily drag on for some time.
July 29, the son of a doctor ETHNIC because the money was forced to discharge.
September 9, the reporter walked into Fengsheng Yun home. Around the room filled with a thick Smell Unit. 8-year-old JUNHAO lying in bed, wearing a mask. "I knew I was sick, low platelets." Lying on the bed of small JUNHAO obsession is:. "September 1, schools are reopened when can I go to school?" In the face again and again asked his son, Only silently weeping mother Fengsheng Yun, because she did not know how to answer this question.
Tough choices tingling folks plastered walls donation list
This misfortune Miss brother touched the heart of the village folks. September 9, Cui town government and village Party branch, village organized a fund-raising ceremony. Villagers also spontaneously organized percussion team, helping to amass popularity.
Many villagers silently approached donations, but also requires the recipient not to register the name. "This is a piece of my mind, I hope to help the children. Village primary school teacher more than 100 children under the leadership of their own pocket money will also be donated to his junior partner.
At the donation site,abercrombie soldes, less than two hours, the list of contributions on a wall plastered. As of September 9 at noon, donations had reached more than 30,000 yuan.

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-14 06:54