威望 55 点
金钱 230 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-10-8
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-21 04:57  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
2Qi71h7LV7

?
Net Changsha January 20 (Xiaoxiang Morning roll intern reporter Wang Huan Chen Junxiao) January 17, reporters received a phone call, the other was a man, reveals some embarrassed voice: "...... I want to find My first love, can you help me? "
His name is Zhang Longhui, Changsha locals, this year 70 years old. He said he had a wish for many years: to find his first love 50 years ago, wanted to know what she getting bad.
Met on the road at first sight
19 am, the elderly similar meeting with reporters. "She ah, oval face, big eyes, high nose, long braids, very nice." Yuehua Jian, the elderly face a touch of blush unfold.
Recalled acquaintance with first love, the elderly face become more promise subtle warmth.
50 years ago, copper aluminum factory in Changsha, Zhang Longhui work still handsome. One day, he walked down the street, came a sudden appearance in front of the same good, girl yo party party. "Simple, even a little silly," the Zhang Longhui without thinking, she struck up a conversation with the initiative forward.
"At that time people are very pure, there is nothing to prepare for the heart, are willing to open their hearts and we talked happily, she told me she shops in Huang Xing Road Tao Heung Village, named Wang Guifang."
Went their separate ways after more than a year fell in love
After acquaintance, Zhang Longhui always active, often right place run aboard Wang Guifang work. "But that's, love is very subtle, and I just stood far from there, and then she came and I talked a few, take a two hundred meters on their back, hands have dared to pull about."
They communicate more through the few letters to carry out. They seem slightly Sentimental dating is very sweet, very sweet, but the chance of this luxury, "when overtime is often the case, we get along really very little chance, plus work frequent transfers, far apart, I do not know where to go next. "
A year later,  transferred to Hengyang to work, temporary respectively, this little reluctant lovers, We said we'd keep in touch.
After that,rwXata6vQ8, Zhang Longhui according to the old address to send a letter, the letter was returned to inform the other party has been transferred. Later, Zhang Longhui Changsha asked friends and relatives making inquiries, said Wang Guifang can not find the.
The passage of time, the old man reluctantly sigh: "live a year on a letter to be returned to this end, leaving a few walks along the beautiful memories and two letters writing letters,m0rI2X0sa8, regret ah ......"
Just want to ask to find her sound good
"Because young busy career, then no matter how care about someone, and now wanted to find her, to ask her living situation." Said the old man, he found Wang Guifang been looking for five years, until asked Tao Heung Village Food head of the company, I heard that Wang Guifang have a relative in West Jiefang Road, the elderly under the scorching sun traveled all Jiefang West district,jordan solde, the newspaper has even landed revelation, but these efforts did not help him find love.
"I just wanted to see if he is getting bad, the good would be best if I would be very happy, if not,JWkrhA46GY, I want to help her." Said the old man, his two sons and now his family are fairly Well, their small savings, if the other side there is a need, he wanted to offer some helping the economy.

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-11 01:18